Sociocultural approach to the main manifestations of Cuban popular religiosity to discover its historical conditioning as a result of a long process of transculturation, miscegenation and migratory influences, its architectural legacy and the coexistence of religious elements with strong popular roots; among those who still prevail everyday practices, spontaneous, asymemic and with a rather magical and superstitious content; that express the most varied devotions, beliefs and customs. Visits to religious institutions, exchanges with authorities, leaders and believers in temples and pilgrimage sites, corroborate the faith and the diversity of creeds of a people that is not eminently Catholic, Protestant, santero or spiritualist.
• Transfers in air-conditioned buses • Visit to the founding site of the City • Visit to the House of the Arabs and the Prayer Room for Muslims
• Visit to the House of Africa • Visit to the Greek Orthodox Church
• Visit to the Brigidine Sisters Convent
• Visit to the Catholic Church of the Virgen de la Merced
• Visit to the Russian Orthodox Church
• Visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de Regla
• Visit to the Patronage of the Jewish Community
• Visit to the Colón Necropolis
• Visit to the Callejón de Hamel.
• Lunch at La Carriola restaurant.
Tasting of cuisine inspired by Afro-Cuban customs and specialized foray into rites and legends of the religion of African origin.
• Assistance and specialized guide service.
Weekly frequency tour
Pick up time: 9.00 a.m.
Duration: 3 Hours
Minimum 20 pax: